About A Place For Me
A Place For Me has been serving the Brazos Valley for 18 years. We are located in a quiet country settings just minutes from Texas A&M . Children are able to enjoy the outdoors in a safe environment. Teachers are specialized in child development and provide curriculum to stretch each child’s abilities. Computers are implemented into daily activities to prepare your child for the technological world that they will be immersed in as they grow older. We provide a loving environment so your child feels like their classmates are family. Many of our children spend their whole lives attending our school until they are too old to attend; and some have returned to work here or enroll their children.
- We Work diligently in our two year old class to get your child potty trained.
- Our pre-school class gets your child kindergarten ready.
- We are open from 7:00am - 5:30pm Monday through Friday.
- We serve breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack.
- We do school pickups at Forest Ridge Elementary and Rock Prairie Elementary.
- Our summer program for school age children include weekly movies and swimming.